Location: Yatala QLD
We are seeking a HSEQ Advisor to join our team.
Due to an influx of projects and continued projected growth we are seeking a HSEQ Advisor to join the team in Queensland.
As a HSEQ Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all operations involving Diona comply with applicable legislative, regulatory requirements including applicable guidelines, standards, contractual requirements and Diona's Integrated Management System (DIMS)
- Assist in maintaining the Quality, Safety and Environment Management Systems in compliance with ISO 9001, ASNZS 4801 and ISO 14001.
- Facilitation of project delivery in accordance with Project Management Plans
- Provision of a comprehensive and timely WHS service function to Diona management and operations.
- Safety-WHS diploma or equivalent
- Environment-Cert IV in Environmental Management, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management or similar
- 3+ years experience gained in the construction, mining, facility maintenance or related industry
- Satisfactory understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements, standards, guidelines, codes of practice and contractual specification relevant to environment and safety management
- Motor Vehicle Licence recognised in Australia
- Ability to communicate and liaise effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge / experience in Microsoft Office software and other relevant computer applications
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Work with a high degree of confidentiality and demonstrate sound judgement
- Sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Solution focused
Apply now for HSEQ Advisor