Our people are the cornerstone of our company. That's why we offer attractive remuneration, the opportunity to contribute to high profile projects, and cutting edge training and education.
Diona celebrates collaboration and teamwork, and offers excellent career development opportunities.
If you want to be part of a successful, energetic and dedicated team of professionals we would like to hear from you.
VACANCIES IN NSW:
HC Driver is needed to join our growing fleet
Location of yard: 316 Annangrove Road, Rouse Hill, NSW 2155
General scope of works involved as follows:
• Transporting spoil from sites as needed in a Truck & Dog combination & tipping at designated tip locations
• Transporting equipment as needed with a Semi Crane truck
• Helping in the yard when needed
• Excavator ticket would be an advantage
Workshop Plant Mechanic
A position exists at out workshop in Rouse Hill for a Workshop Plant Mechanic.
The focus of this position will be our core products which include excavators, trucks, skid steers, compaction equipment, pumps, air compressors and generators.
The position involves both field service and workshop on new and used equipment and applicants should be trade qualified with experience in electrical and hydraulic systems of heavy equipment.
You must have:
• A trade certificate for qualified diesel mechanic
• Earthmoving equipment experience
• A 'can do' attitude
• Reliable transport
• Be able to work in a team environment and individually
• Trouble shooting of engine/component problems
• Diagnostic skills
• Good communication and team skills
• Immediate availability
• Current Driver's licence
• HR or HC Truck licence and fork lift licence would be desirable but not essential
Project Engineer - building construction projects
Experience: Min 3-5 years experience.
Must have experience working on building construction projects. Civil contractor experience would be an advantage.
• Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that project plans are implemented in accordance with designs and specifications.
• Interpret designs for implementation in construction projects.
• Setting out of building works.
• Review and improve existing designs, as appropriate.
• Arrange and oversee the letting of tenders.
• Contribute to the achievement of safety targets and zero tolerance of unsafe and un-environmentally conscious working practices and occurrences.
• Assist with preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
• Monitor construction progress for adherence to programme.
• Supervise designated direct labour and sub-contractors.
• Assign work and assist with reviews for accuracy and adherence to required standards.
• Knowledge of DA process would be an advantage.
Graduate Positions Available - various
• Graduate quantity surveyor - tendering department
• Community relations assistant - community relations department
• Have a valid driving licence.
• Experience working in the civil engineering industry
• Have experience working around utilities / supply authorities.
• Have a white card.
Preferred - Have Ausgrid induction card and Ausgrid training.
Preferred - Have confined space training.
Location of works: Sydney and the greater Sydney area NSW.
• Minimum 5 years' experience
• Current operating ticket from an RTO or WorkCover
• The operators would require knowledge of working around overhead and underground assets. Digging around live existing services.
• Capable of digging trenches or pits up to depths of 10 meters.
• Dig trenches to grade.
• Have a white card.
• Setting up pipe lasers and working off survey pegs.
• Experience in laying both sewer and water pipes.
• Experience in working in trench boxes up to 10 meters.
• Experience working and digging around live services.
• Have a white Card.
VACANCIES IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA:
Location of Works: Adelaide and the greater metropolitan area.
• Hold a current and recognised SA plumbing licence.
• Experience with Gas renewals works
• Have a White card
SEND US YOUR RESUME
We’re always on the lookout for great people. If you'd like to work at Diona please click below to submit your resume. We'll keep it on file in case a suitable position comes up in the future.