Some testimonials from our clients:
Sydney Water - Trenching works in George St, Liverpool
"Despite these works being carried out under difficult conditions and at night, your team worked closely with SWC and WCG to complete these works safely with minimal disruption and inconvenience to the surrounding businesses and the general public"
Stage One Project Team
Energy Australia - Merewether Substation to Newcastle CBD, 33kV Feeder
"Well controlled project, the company displayed ability to co-ordinate multiple worksites and address unforeseen conditions or variations with minimal program effect"
Wallacia Priority Sewerage Program - Wallacia
Trenching & Installation of approx 3.5km 150-225mm dia pvc gravity sewer mains. Included construction and installation of associated sewer infrastructure including manholes, air vents and valves.
"I would not hesitate in considering Diona for future works. Their performance was consistent and they were committed to complete the project as required"
Priority Sewerage Program Team
Cascade Water Filtration Plant to Greeves Creek System - Katoomba
"On behalf of Water Operations Treatment, we wish to thank the Sydney Water Team and Agility Team for managing the environmental impacts of the project with absolute commitment and dedication. We have not received a single complaint from our customers and stakeholders since we commenced construction. We also wish to thank SCA and National Parks for their contribution in the development and management of the REF. Thanks to Rebecca Irvine (Diona Environmental Manager) for your close supervision of the project"
A/Team Leader Water Operations Treatment
Bluescope Steel, Erskine Park -Trenching & Installation of High Pressure Gas Main(1)
- The project was completed before the required completion date.
- All requests made of the construction foreman were met.
- There was good cooperation between Diona's construction foreman and Agility's site supervisor, and because of this the project proceeded in a timely manner.
Agility Project Construction Manager
Overall, Diona performed positively on the project, meeting Agility's expectation on delivery within the time required.
- The project works carried out efficiently and with continuously good communications with Agility. This was particularly evident on the various issues that arose due to changes in the scope of works, following the unexpected 11th hour demobilisation.
- Diona responded quickly when requested to remobilise, resourcing plant and labour, and addressed the various unexpected construction issues in a practical and efficient manner.
- During construction, and on completion, the works exhibit a tidy site, evidence of Diona's commitment to environmental considerations, with minimal impact.
- Diona's commitment to OH&S was vigilant, evidenced in minimal issues.
Agility Project Manager